Spring Has Sprung: New Listings Blossom in Summit County
Spring is considered one of the best times of year to list a home for sale. As a result, we usually see a seasonal surge in new real estate listings here in Summit County, as the snow begins to melt, and the days get longer.
With unseasonably warm temperatures in March and April, it felt like Spring arrived a little early this year. As far as new property listings in Summit County are concerned though, things have really started heating up over the past month or so. In the six-week period from March 31 to May 12, there were 270 real estate listings added to the MLS for Summit County Colorado. However, in just the most recent five-week period from May 12 to June 16, another 387 residential property listings came on the Summit County market! Here is the weekly breakdown of new Summit County listings since March 31:
- 71 new listings from June 9 to June 16
- 83 new listings from June 2 to June 9
- 81 new listings from May 26 to June 2
- 78 new listings from May 19 to May 26
- 74 new listings from May 12 to May 19
- 50 new listings from May 5 to May 12
- 47 new listings from April 28 to May 5
- 47 new listings from April 21 to April 28
- 45 new listings from April 14 to April 21
- 36 new listings from April 7 to April 14
- 45 new listings from March 31 to April 7
If you’re interested in potentially buying a home in Summit County, now is a great time to get started. Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip for help.