Residential Property Listings: Price Breakdown
Looking at single family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and duplexes that are actively listed as of today, the Summit County MLS shows a total of 1537 homes for sale in Breckenridge, Blue River, Copper Mountain, Dillon/Summit Cove, Farmers Korner, Frisco, Keystone, Mesa Cortina, Silverthorne and Wildernest. Enclosed below is a chart that breaks out all current real estate listings by their various price ranges.
In reviewing the chart, it appears that 710 of the homes currently for sale in the Summit County MLS are listed between $200,000 and $500,000. That means almost 50% of the 1537 total listings in Summit County are priced between $200,000 and $500,000. Undoubtedly, there are lots of opportunities for buyers in this market!
If you’d like to browse Summit County properties that are listed from $200,000 to $500,000, they are sorted by location below:
- Breckenridge area – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
- Copper Mountain – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
- Dillon & Summit Cove – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
- Frisco – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
- Keystone – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
- Silverthorne, Mesa Cortina & Wildernest – Homes for Sale – $200K to $500K
If you’re thinking of buying a Summit County home, please don’t hesitate to contact Philip for help.